LIVE, WORK, AND DO BUSINESS
What Makes Gloucester County Great?
Eds & Meds
A College & University!
- Rowan College South Jersey
- Rowan University
3 Major Hospitals
- Inspira Health Network
- Jefferson Health
- Largest cluster of Wineries in NJ
- Tourism Farms
- Jean & Ric Edelman Fossil Park at Rowan University
- Edelman Planetarium
- Tax incentives for film production
- Affordable shoot locations
- Within miles of Phila, NYC & DC
- Food Processing
- Largest Industrial Park in NJ
- Growing Port
- Wind Turbine Construction
Diverse Business Growth Opportunities
- Major Transportation Access – Interstate Roads (NJ Turnpike & Rte 295)– Rail – Airport -Ports
- Right in the middle of the Northeast corridor between New York, Philadelphia and Washington D.C.
- Diverse and Skilled Workforce
Quality of Life
- Affordable Education
- Affordable Real Estate Market
- Minutes from Philadelphia & the Jersey Shore
- Ample Shopping
- Two Local Theaters
- Lots of local parks and farms
Check out Gloucester County’s new Tourism Guide for where to go, where to eat and ways to have fun throughout the county.
For more resources, visit the Gloucester County website.
Fun Facts About Gloucester County
Number of Municipalities
Total miles of road in Gloucester County
Miles of County Highway
Number of Businesses
Facts About Residents
Median Household Income
Median House Value in Gloucester County